Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 14:42 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
 The point of the suggested changes is to make it easier for
*anyone*
to do the right thing in the most common case without having to
think
about it.

The problem is that you *cannot* get it right in all circumstances.

Of course not, but that's not what I said or think.

The best option is *not* to choose. Let the *user* tell Evolution what
to do, and don't give them nasty surprises. And, obviously, make it
*really* easy for them to tell Evolution what to do, and add the nag
pop-ups when it looks like they may have made the wrong choice.

Exactly. I don't think we disagree about any of that.

poc