Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 10:12 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
For some bizarre reason, the copy that came back to me through mailman
had stripped you from Cc. Yay for munging. :)
I think that's because Mailman removes duplicates. If you weren't on the
list you would have received the CC, but as you are, you don't. It's not
munging as such within the meaning of the Act (the message still has the
CC header, it just wasn't used).

Many [good] mail stores like Cyrus IMAP will also discard duplicates.
If you replied to this message and CC'd one of those messages would be
discarded by Cyrus.

Ah, thanks for that. IIRC that horrid behaviour can't be disabled
either, can it?

I was trying to remember a few days ago why I never even *considered*
using Cyrus; you've just reminded me :)

--
dwmw2