[Evolution] Strange behaviour of POP account

Hello,
I have seen strange behaviour of POP account after adding POP account on
evolution.

After connecting with POP account (Tried with yahoo account) on
evolution if i will go to yahoo.com and login then i am not able to view
any of my Inbox mail.

It is quite surprising for me that my complete E-mail got transfer to
machine where i have configured POP account on evolution.

How can i get back all my mail into my yahoo login ??

Regards,
vij