Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: Spam in 'Unmatched' folder no longer being removed when marked junk ?!?

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 13:15 -0400, William Case wrote:
It remains a mystery. It looks like the flagging or tagging of
messages
has gotten a little mixed up for the 'Unmatched' vfile.  No junk is
showing in any of my other search files, so I can't test it in them.

The Unmatched vfolder was broken for a while not so long ago. Maybe the
fix needs to be revisited.

I guess it is a new bug, not a new feature. If I don't get an
explanation today I will file a bug.

Search BZ for the previous bug in Unmatched before filing a new one.
Possibly it needs to be reopened.

poc