[Evolution] Error while Sending message.

--
Hello

Sorry for my poor English.

I was sending message, to gmail account, with attachment zip archive.
Unfortunately archive was containing exe file and gmail rejected message:

------------
Error while Sending message.

DATA command failed: Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please
visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to
review our attachment guidelines. n21sm509583fam.44

DATA command failed: Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please
visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to
review our attachment guidelines. q24sm17400745faa.42

Message wasn't send to server, but was deleted from "drafts".
Mail stuck in stmp queue and evolution trying to send it every time I press "Send/Recive" button.

How can I delete this message from queue?

Regards
Konrad StrÃzik
http://web.oigroup.pl/