Re: [Evolution] Spam in 'Unmatched' folder no longer being removed when marked junk ?!?

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 21:32 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

Just virgin installed Fedora 13 with Evolution 2.20.3 upgrade.
Bogofilter s on.  Spam in 'Unmatched' folder no longer being removed
when marked junk. A copy then appears in Junk folder.  Deleting the spam
in 'Unmatched' deletes it from the 'Junk' folder as well.

Junk is a virtual folder like Trash, which partly explains what you're
seeing, i.e. the "copy" in Junk isn't a copy. As to why it doesn't
vanish from the Unmatched folder, I haven't seen that since I never use
that folder. Have you changed anything in the View menu recently, such
as How Hidden Messages, Hide Deleted etc.? I see there's also a Messages
Not Junk option in the Quick Search (Show:) box, but I'm not sure what
it does.

poc