Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour of Ctrl-V

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 08:07 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The comments on the BZ page all refer to Nautilus. However I'm not using
Nautilus, in fact I'm not even using the Gnome desktop. The URL I'm
trying to paste comes from the Chromium location bar running under KDE
4.4. If I copy-paste from other locations such as the Shell command
line, or even right-click and copy from a link within a web page, it
works as it should. In fact if I copy-paste from the location bar in
Firefox or Konqueror, it also works as it should.

That sounds like a Chromium bug then, if Firefox, Konqueror (and I'll
add Epiphany) all get it right.