Re: [Evolution] How to Starti evolution again and save old files and settings?

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 20:05 +0100, Alpar Juttner wrote:
Hi Patrik,

Could you elaborate in which respect top posting is worse than simply
substituting the whole original message with '[...]'?

Certainly. The whole original message was deleted because I didn't want
to answer it in the form it was presented (even assuming I would have
answered it anyway; I actually stopped reading as soon as I realized it
was a hijack). My comment has nothing whatever to do with the content of
the message but with how it was posted.

poc