Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs on drag and drop

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 14:23 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
As of Evo 2.28 I can't drag and drop message attachments from the
preview pane to the compose window. In 2.28.1 Evo simply ignored the

FYI, (this is mainly if any evo-hackers are reading this) if I try to
reply to Philippe's message, using the latest git Evo (checked out and
compiled a few hours ago) without selecting a subset of the message (as
I did here) so it quotes the entire message, AND my reply is in HTML
mode, then Evo will dump core.

If anyone else is using git Evo (or even, I guess, earlier ones) and you
haven't deleted Philippe's email from your account yet it would be
useful if you tried this.

See more details here: