Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs on drag and drop

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 14:23 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi,

As of Evo 2.28 I can't drag and drop message attachments from the
preview pane to the compose window. In 2.28.1 Evo simply ignored the
action. But since my last update (I still have Evo 2.28.1 but I
imagine some libraries have changed somewhere) Evo locks up. This is
not the kind of thing I like doing but my wife sends me invoices to
pass-on to my clients and I have no need to save them locally so I
simply drag 'n drop the attachment and delete the original. I would
really like to retain this ability...does it help if I say please!? :)

Probably one for Bugzilla, but at a minimum you'd need to say what
desktop environment you use, and preferably which distro. These kinds of
issues often depend on specific video cards, so that would also be worth
mentioning.

poc