[Evolution] Evo hangs on drag and drop

Hi,

As of Evo 2.28 I can't drag and drop message attachments from the preview pane to the compose window. In 2.28.1 Evo simply ignored the action. But since my last update (I still have Evo 2.28.1 but I imagine some libraries have changed somewhere) Evo locks up. This is not the kind of thing I like doing but my wife sends me invoices to pass-on to my clients and I have no need to save them locally so I simply drag 'n drop the attachment and delete the original. I would really like to retain this ability...does it help if I say please!? :)

Cheers,
Phil