Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs on drag and drop

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 14:23 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
As of Evo 2.28 I can't drag and drop message attachments from the
preview pane to the compose window. In 2.28.1 Evo simply ignored the
action. But since my last update (I still have Evo 2.28.1 but I
imagine some libraries have changed somewhere) Evo locks up.

FYI, I just tried this in the latest Evolution 2.29.x checked out from
GIT and it works fine (dragging the message from the summary folder to a
new compose window drops it in as an attachment, and nothing locks up).

Doesn't help you now, I realize, but it'll be fixed in the next release
at any rate! :-)