Re: [Evolution] HELP/new explanation/Biggs

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 01:02 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

What I mean is that each contact can have up to (as far as I can see) 4
email addresses associated with it.  All I was trying to suggest was
that a possibility for you seeing extra email addresses in that list was
because some of your contacts may have more than one email address
associated with it.  For instance, in my pop up list I have entries such
as
     Joe Blogs <joe blogs somne com>
     Joe Blogs <blogsy gmail com>
     Joe Blogs <joe home org>

Where I have a single contact (Joe blogs) who has 3 email addresses in
their entry.

Click on one of the address listed a Joe Blogs, and the 2 others will
instantly vanish from view. That's very handy when you need to mail a
contact on both primary and secondary addresses. This is in my option a
more serious issue than the sorting order (and possibly a bug).
        Bye,
        nomnex