Re: [Evolution] remembering subscriptions?

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 05:18 -0700, John Perry wrote:
I just loaded Ubuntu on my laptop and it came with Evolution 2.28.1. I'm
attaching to my mail server via IMAP. I have gone in and "unsubscribed"
to certain folders on my server that Evo doesn't need. But when I stop
and re-start Evolution, all of the folders are listed again. Is there
any way to get Evolution to remember what folders were "subscribed" to?

        Hi,
subscriptions are usually handled on an IMAP server. I guess you only
need to Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><IMAP account>->Edit, tab
"Receiving Options", check "Show only subscribed folders".
        Bye,
        Milan