[Evolution] =?utf-8?q?remembering_subscriptions=3F?=

I just loaded Ubuntu on my laptop and it came with Evolution 2.28.1. I'm
attaching to my mail server via IMAP. I have gone in and "unsubscribed"
to certain folders on my server that Evo doesn't need. But when I stop
and re-start Evolution, all of the folders are listed again. Is there
any way to get Evolution to remember what folders were "subscribed" to?

---
John Perry - WX5JP
http://www.jpunix.net