[Evolution] Can't hide rootdn in an LDAP Address Book

Hi,

I've setup an openldap server and created an LDAP address book in
Evolution 2.28.2.  No matter what I do, I can't figure out how to
prevent the rootdn from appearing in the address book.

ldapsearch shows the rootdn is defined as follows:
  dn: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
  cn: Manager
  objectClass: organizationalRole

I do not bind to the ldap server using the rootdn and I've even tried
adding a search filter (objectClass=evolutionPerson) to the address
book's properties.

Is there any way to prevent the rootdn from appearing in the address
book?

Thanks,
  Norm Proffitt