Re: [Evolution] CalDAV error msg

On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 10:20 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> < ETag: -0

That is a strange looking etag; valid, but suspicious.  I'd suspect the
server doesn't generate etags correctly.

> < Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> (process:16763): e-cal-backend-caldav-WARNING **: Object to fetch
> 'http://plecavalier mail plecavalier net/insight/rpc.php/plecavalier/20100219T164212Z-16763-1000-15761-2_plc-20100219T164246Z.ics' not of type text/calendar

It looks like the server does not return any Content-Type header, which
is not a valid HTTP response.

You should see something like:

If Lightning/Sunbird works it probably means it doesn't check the
Content-Type header but just assumes the payload is of the expected
type.  Evolution is more strict about such things than most clients.

Ok. Well, it certain feels like we're getting somewhere with this now. Is there anything else you can think of before I bring this to Bynari?

Cheers,
Phil