Re: [Evolution] CalDAV error msg

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 14:39 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 14:30 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction...
> I've got Evo 2.28 with a CalDAV subscription to a Cyrus IMAP server -

That isn't possible.  Cyrus is an IMAP server, not a CalDAV server
[CalDAV has nothing to do with mail].

Well, I have an Insight Server installed and as far as I know the entire mail store is in Cyrus ie. mail, contacts and calendar. They may be adding something in front of that to mka eit work - I don't know. The accounts are stored in OpenLDAP is that helps any?
What URL are you creating a subscription to?
It's

caldav://192.168.0.1/insight/rpc.php/plecavalier

which is generated within the Calendar config for the purpose of subscribing to it remotely as per the instructions on Bynari's site.

You thought I was gonna say something stupid here didn't you ;)

>  please ask if you need more details - When I create an event Evo
> appears to hang for 30 seconds or so the returns an "Invalid Object"
> msg before kicking me back to the Create Even window. If I close the
> window, discarding the changes, and wait from 5 to 10 seconds the even
> appears in the correct area with all the desired info. If I choose
> Save it loops back to the same error.
> If I log into the webclient the event also appears as it should but I

What webclient?  Webclient of what?
The server has a webclient front end, It's a branded derivative of Horde.

>  can't edit it. Adding new events from the webclient works just fine.
> I can also edit events created in the webclient from Evo without the
> Invalid Object error.
> I'm keeping in mind that this could turn out to be a server-side issue

What server?
My local mail server (Insight Server) on my LAN

Cheers,
Phil