Re: [Evolution] CalDAV error msg

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 14:30 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction...
I've got Evo 2.28 with a CalDAV subscription to a Cyrus IMAP server -

That isn't possible.  Cyrus is an IMAP server, not a CalDAV server
[CalDAV has nothing to do with mail].

What URL are you creating a subscription to?

 please ask if you need more details - When I create an event Evo
appears to hang for 30 seconds or so the returns an "Invalid Object"
msg before kicking me back to the Create Even window. If I close the
window, discarding the changes, and wait from 5 to 10 seconds the even
appears in the correct area with all the desired info. If I choose
Save it loops back to the same error.
If I log into the webclient the event also appears as it should but I

What webclient?  Webclient of what?

 can't edit it. Adding new events from the webclient works just fine.
I can also edit events created in the webclient from Evo without the
Invalid Object error.
I'm keeping in mind that this could turn out to be a server-side issue

What server?

 but I've also tested this with Sunbird and did not get any errors.
The same Evo install w/CalDAV to Google performs exactly as expected
however.