[Evolution] Sending emails to no one

Hello,

I am using Evolution 2.28.1 on Ubuntu 9.10 and I am having an awful
problem. Evolution is allowing me to send emails to no one. If I
forget to enter an email address and hit send the email is sent to no
one and shows up in my send items folder with the To: field blank. I
have been using Evolution for years, and this is the first time I have
had this problem.

I looked in the composer preferences but only found options to confirm
if sending an email with a blank subject line, or with only Bcc:
addresses. I could not find any options for sending emails without
addresses. I did some searching but I have not found a post dealing
with this issue, and I could not find anything in the evolution
manuals.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue. Could someone please
let me know where I can change this setting, or any other way to
diagnose this issue?

Thanks,

Eric

--