Re: [Evolution] How to make Evolution delete mails on server?

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 14:01 +0100, tec turboprinz de wrote:
Hello to all,

I am new to Evolution and very greatful that there is an option like this mailing list to exchange
experiences with the software and ask some questions - thankyou to all who is so active in supporting this
community!

My concern is that after I delete mails in Evolution, I have expected them to be deleted from the server as
well (as e.g. in Outlook). Is there such an option in Evoltion?

You need to say what kind of server you have (POP, IMAP, Exchange,
other).

Also, why did you send this as a reply to a list digest? Do you realize
that your message includes the *entire* digest as a quote, which not
only takes up space and bandwidth, and has already been seen by everyone
on the list, but is completely unrelated to your question?

Do not under any circumstances reply to a list digest. If you can reply
to a digest you can also send a message directly to the list.

poc