Re: [Evolution] What happened to Evolution?

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 08:01 -0500, darren ontrenet com wrote:
Oddly enough, what I'm seeing is that my Evolution on Fedora 13 and
other
disros was fine (relatively). As soon as I went to Fedora 14, it had
noticeable problems.

Evo changed the location of config info in F14, in line with Gnome's
adoption of the Free Desktop guidelines. This can cause some distress as
I know to my cost. I finally fixed it by deleting all the folders.db
files and (IIRC) the usual summary and index files as well.

poc

PS Please don't top-post on this list. Top-posting on mailing lists
(especially technical lists like this one) is widely frowned on and is
liable to annoy people, some of whom are in a position to help you.