Re: [Evolution] Need help with Contacts

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 07:16 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
There is no need to mangle subjects like "Re: [Evolution] Need help with
Contacts/Adam" or address specific people in response;  threading of the
messages will do that for you/us.

Brewster replies:

I've always been under the impression that not everyone's email
client structure allows them to properly thread, so the name
flag presumably can be of help to some. Maybe that is no longer
the case, though with the proliferation of people using web-based
email, I am not convinced :-)