Re: [Evolution] The Unread count bug revisited

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 12:55 -0400, Ian wrote:
In my case, I have one subdirectory that shows a count of four
"unread" messages.  I select one and the "unread" count goes to five.
I "read" it and it goes back to four.  This is on Ubuntu 10.04.  There
are no emails showing "bold".

[Please don't top-post on this list]

I'm not sure I understand. You say the Unread counts changes merely by
*selecting* a message, not by marking it Unread? Also, is the Unread
count wrong? You don't say.

poc