Re: [Evolution] Problems with Contacts

On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 20:51 -0700, Brewster Gillett wrote:

        When I used one of them as a "To:" address in a new email this
        afternoon, I got a popup telling me,

        "This message cannot be sent because you have not specified
         any recipients."

At the bottom left of the contact list window, there is a checkbox
marked "Hide addresses when sending mail to this list."  Apparently the
default is to hide the addresses (send as blind copies) because when you
create a new list, the box comes already checked.

Just uncheck the box and it will make Evo happy.  All the addressees
will show.

        Barbara