Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange: Is there a way to view the logon information being passed to the MS Exchange server by Evolution?

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 20:51 -0800, Louis Ezra wrote:
 Is there a way to view the logon information being passed to the MS
Exchange server by Evolution?

        Hi,
for evolution-exchange you can use E2K_DEBUG=5, either on evolution
itself (since 2.30.0, if I recall correctly), or on
evolution-exchange-storage or what was the name in earlier versions,
though this option doesn't influence the Authenticate phase, I'm afraid.

As a workaround, I have been using the  backup function in Evolution
to create a backup of the "good" account, and then restoring this
account in a new machine in order to retain the ability to access the
Exchange server. Yep, it is bass ackwards, but it works. Thanks.

As long as it works, why not. Definitely easier than cope with
underlying protocol raw data exchanged between server and client.

You can check in gconf-editor the /apps/evolution/mail/accounts to see
what was used for options there. There are account options except
passwords.
        Bye,
        Milan