Re: [Evolution] evolution name spaces and vanishing folders

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 10:17 +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
On 07/08/10 09:25, Sam Liddicott wrote:
I noticed that just as evolution made all my folders disappear an
error appeared in the status line, and says:

Error while storing folder 'INBOX'
Cannot write offline journal for folder 'INBOX': No such file or

I'll trash my .evolution folder and try again.

Same problem; what environment variables might I set to get the right
debug to see what files evolution can't find to write it's offline