Re: [Evolution] evolution name spaces and vanishing folders

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 11:10 +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
I don't know if there is much more information that I can provide
can't be had directly by one of the devs getting an account on

Don't assume that the devs read this list (some do, but maybe not the
ones who can deal with this). You could try the Evo Hackers list at or (maybe
better) report this directly to BZ including the logs.