Re: [Evolution] evolution name spaces and vanishing folders

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 11:10 +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
I don't know if there is much more information that I can provide
that
can't be had directly by one of the devs getting an account on
uncensored.citadel.org:8080

Don't assume that the devs read this list (some do, but maybe not the
ones who can deal with this). You could try the Evo Hackers list at
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers or (maybe
better) report this directly to BZ including the logs.

poc