[Evolution] Evo "not responding" following Ubuntu 10.04 update

I used Evo this morning with no problems, ran the latest Ubuntu 10.04 updates (which I'm ashamed to say I didn't make a note of! - but they included the linux headers) and switched off. Now Evo loads, but doesn't show any mailboxes, just the "search" in the mailbox pane. All I can click on is the "x" to close the program, which tells me that it isn't responding, wait or force quit.

Same behaviour if I use the "compose mail" option - it loads, but I can't type anything, and can only click to close, when I get the "force quit" option.

Anyone else had this?
TIA
Dianne