Re: [Evolution] an infuriating problem

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 05:57 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 09:47 -0400, secret indigo ie wrote:
> hi,
> i'm a linux and evolution user here in ireland.
> i've encountered an evolution problem since tuesday that's baffling me.
> when i try to send e-mails an error message appears that tells me that my
> rcpt host address,ie john hotmail is not allowed.
> "the domain is not allowed in my list of rcpt hosts[#5.7.1]" is the message

That is a message from the SMTP server, not from Evolution.
571 is a relay issue. Either Mail2Web doesn't trust you(the SMTP server of the network you reside in aka your ISPs SMTP server, or the one you entered as SMTP server in Evo) or the end recipients server doesn't trust Mail2Web. If you post headers and tell us what your using as SMTP in Evo we can help more but as Adam mentioned this is likely not an Evolution issue.

Cheers,
Phil