Re: [Evolution] an infuriating problem

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 09:47 -0400, secret indigo ie wrote:
hi,
i'm a linux and evolution user here in ireland.
i've encountered an evolution problem since tuesday that's baffling me.
when i try to send e-mails an error message appears that tells me that my
rcpt host address,ie john hotmail is not allowed.
"the domain is not allowed in my list of rcpt hosts[#5.7.1]" is the message

That is a message from the SMTP server, not from Evolution.

Do you see this message in a dialog box when you try to send or does the
message seem to send and then you get a 'bounce' message?

i'm recieving mails and just to clarify i'm sending this mail via my
mail2web account.

Sorry, I have no idea what "mail2web" is.

i tried other mails of friends and colleagues,incl this address and things

So you can't send mail to anyone? (the grammar of this statement is not
clear to me).

is there a forum that replies can be posted?

If it is an Evolution problem then here is the correct place.