[Evolution] comparison to Thunderbird

Dear All

I am a frustrated Thunderbird (Kubuntu) user who cannot get full access to the printing options. I have tried a fix that was assertive and had success for others but did not work for me. I have been trying for over a year.

I have used other distros and always had the same problem. Firefox gives me full access to all the printing options and always has.

So now I have had enough and wish to move away from Thunderbird. I have looked at KMail and Evolution. Both give me full access to the printing options, and Evolution is the better inteface. But alas, alack I cannot see how to make separate inboxes etc for each account. I have five e-mail accounts and wish that they retain their separate inbox, drafts, Trash etc.

In my Windows days I used Outlook Express but had to make separate profiles and move between them to administer different e-mail accounts. Of course there were no printing issues either. When I discovered Thunderbird in Windows I was a very happy man.

It is the transition to Linux that is held up by these anomalies. Imagine in this sophisticated Linux era not being able to chose which quality of print you wish to do. Silly really.

Any help aor advise appreciated

Stephen, Swansea, South Wales