[Evolution] Evolution 18.104.22.168 in F13: Message Reply + No Edit = No Discard Confirmation
- From: "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp spiritual-machines org>
- To: users lists fedoraproject org, evolution-list gnome org
- Cc: jkeating redhat com, mclasen redhat com, awilliam redhat com
- Subject: [Evolution] Evolution 22.214.171.124 in F13: Message Reply + No Edit = No Discard Confirmation
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
God bless whomever fixed the bug where an un-edited message reply
would prompt you to save/discard work.
It was introduced sometime during F11. Not sure what Evolution version.
Either GPG/SMIME signing was automatically setting $is_edited=1,
or it was simply defaulting to a prompt. I cant remember if I tested
it without GPG.
Really, it should be a user-adjustable setting, but this is an
election year, so I'm being realistic.
User setting: Prompt to discard message: [Yes, No, If unsaved changes]
Also, thanks to the Redhat guys that fixed RH Bugzilla Bug 510249.
Hopefully Seahorse-plugins/Seahorse-Agent will be the defualt
$GPG_AGENT_INFO at F13 release time.
F13 is looking really sick!
Again, thank you BIG TIME!
] [Thread Prev