Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.30.0.1 in F13: Message Reply + No Edit = No Discard Confirmation

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 16:05 -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
An exception could be if you're making some important announcement, but
that's hardly the case here.

   I wasn't expecting a response.  It was just good cheer.

   But if you want to start one, lets talk about why it's not a
   user-adjustable feature?

Is this a question or a statement? I don't understand what you're
getting at.

Just to be clear: there is no good reason for adding a feature to
configure this, as I already implied in my earlier response. I don't see
what's to discuss as I interpret your post to mean you agree with this
view.

poc