Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.30.0.1 in F13: Message Reply + No Edit = No Discard Confirmation

An exception could be if you're making some important announcement, but
that's hardly the case here.

   I wasn't expecting a response.  It was just good cheer.

   But if you want to start one, lets talk about why it's not a
   user-adjustable feature?

   I guess if you make it a feature, you write automated/unit tests.
   That alone would discourage me.

   If it was a back-and-force ticket / feature request between
   users/developers about the default behavior, then it has a
   potential to happen again.

   Of course, if the regression I experienecd was a simple accidental
    $has_been_modified=true breakage, then I really could care less.

  Either way, have a good weekend >:}

  ~BAS