Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.30.0.1 in F13: Message Reply + No Edit = No Discard Confirmation

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 13:51 -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
All:
  God bless whomever fixed the bug where an un-edited message reply
  would prompt you to save/discard work.
  Either GPG/SMIME signing was automatically setting $is_edited=1,

If you think about it, that does make a kind of sense.  Anytime you
touch a signed message you've changed it.  That is does a downside of
signing things.

  or it was simply defaulting to a prompt.  I cant remember if I tested
  it without GPG.
  Also, thanks to the Redhat guys that fixed RH Bugzilla Bug 510249.
  Hopefully Seahorse-plugins/Seahorse-Agent will be the defualt
  $GPG_AGENT_INFO at F13 release time.
  F13 is looking really sick!

Agree, I'm really looking forward to any and all Seahorse integration.

It is nice to see Evolution picking up speed again.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>