Re: [Evolution] Command to start mail with signature

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 08:24 +0200, Helgi Ãrn wrote:
To use an automatic signature, you need to enable it under
Preferences-><account>->Identity->Signature.

The signature is already there.

Not sure what you mean by "already there". Just creating the signature
is not enough. It must be defined as the default for your default
account.

However, I just did a test using my own account, and you're quite right.
The signature is not appended to the message, even though the composer
window shows it in the signature drop-down menu. You have to select some
other sig from the drop-down, then reselect the one you want. The
signature then appears.

This looks like a bug. You should report it to http://bugzilla.gnome.org
(check that it hasn't been reported already of course). If you do, post
the report number here so others can add comments.

poc