Re: [Evolution] Command to start mail with signature

On 13 April 2010 15:40, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 13:45 +0200, Helgi Örn Helgason wrote:
Hi!

I have a lot of small scripts to quickly compose new mails with
subject and body filled. My problem is that my signature does not
appear in these mails. Is there a way to fix this?

What kind of scripts? Evo doesn't support scripting (supposedly Scheme
can be used but I've never seen anyone do it). If you post one of your
scripts perhaps the issue will become clearer.

 It's just a small BASH-script that I call for example "dolly":

#! /bin/bash
thunderbird 'mailto:<someone somewhere now>?subject=All of Me
&body=Hello Dolly.%0A %0AAll the best,%0AHelgi Örn%0A%0A'

Then I do Super+Space, GnomeDo pops up and I type "dolly" and the
ready mail pops up!