Re: [Evolution] evolution-addressbook-export - Couldn't load addressbook NULL

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 10:42 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
This used to work (at least with 2.28), and I relied on this for my
merging script with my jpilot contacts database. Googling for the
various error messages tend to turn up 2006 information unrelated to
what I'm doing right now with 2.30.

        Hi,
I see that too. There doesn't seem to be any bug report about this,
though some fixes were done in time of 2.28.3 and before 2.30.0.
Could you file one, please?

For import you can use
   $ evolution --import uris/filenames
as an alternative in 2.30.0+, but it asks you for a destination address
book and is used only for importing, not for exporting.
        Bye,
        Milan