Re: [Evolution] Time-zone problem (birthday calendar)

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 12:05 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
My calendars seem to show the right time information (syncing various
google calendars). However, the birthday calendar extracted from my
contacts spans 2 days (8 am till 8 am) because my time-zone is +8 GMT.

Any workaround for this (besides changing my time-zone to +0 GMT which
would mess up a whole lot of other things)?

        Hi,
there is none. It'll need fixing on the Birthdays & Anniversaries
calendar side, or somewhere near of it. Do you think there's a bug
report for this in a Gnome bugzilla already?
        Bye,
        Milan