Re: [Evolution] evolution-addressbook-export - Couldn't load addressbook NULL

On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 21:17 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
Ironically, I was halfway through opening a bug when it started working
again. I will update again if this stops working. Doing serious
maintenance on this machine, including a total reinstall of packages
(killed quite a few libraries in a hard crash), something must have gone
right....

Weird that you would have the error as well though. It works for me as
of today, without any change in evo version. Would you know what libs
are called for this particular function, I can check whether any of
those was updated.

        Hi,
it's trying to open your default or system address book when you do not
specify any, thus if the preference of the default address book changed
to a book which can be opened/is available, then it can probably work.
I'm just guessing here, though.
        Bye,
        Milan