Re: [Evolution] Left margin annoyance with external content

On Sun, 2010-04-04 at 19:15 +0900, nomnex wrote:
Evo 2.28/Ubuntu Linux 9.10

      hi,
My messages are in simple text. I have a problem with the left margin.
How can I edit it on a per message basis, or as default?

None of my messages have a left margin, so I don't understand where this
is coming from. Are you using templates?

Problem a/b:
a. When I redact a simple text message in Evo, the left margin applies
to the full body of the message. However, when I redact some paragraphs
in a text editor (gedit, vim) and past them, the left margin does not
apply to these paragraphs. The message body has a mix output: some
content with left margin, some content without.

I'm not sure what you mean by "redact" (the usual meaning of "edit out"
doesn't seem to make sense here). However, you might be able to get the
effect you want by using the "Preformatted" entry under the format
drop-down menu in the composer. Conversely, maybe you already have
Preformatted and should turn it off using Normal. As I say, it's hard to
understand what your problem is.

poc