[Evolution] how to create and manage groups in evolution

Hello,

Thank you very much to dedicate your time to understand my problem.

I have helped to a friend to move from Windows to GNU/Linux and trying
to help her to configure and set up and overview Evolution, I found a
problem I don't know how to solve, if it is possible.

We have several CSV files and she would need each CSV file as a contact
list or group, in the way she can choose the contact list or group and
the same email will be send to all the contacts.

I tried with Contact List and Address Book, but I don't know what I am
doing wrong since the contacts doesn't appear when the To: button is
pressed to chose the recipients.

The idea is to have a kind of groups of contacts and send an email to
each different group when it is needed.

Any help/guide on this issue ?

Thanks in advance for your time

Nice moment,