Re: [Evolution] Creating message filters on-the-fly

On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 10:48 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Please discard this one. I had a thought after hitting send that this
issue might have something to do with the Compositor settings. I
disabled it and can successfully switch between windows...Although the
Filters dialog window doesn't actually get "backgrounded" I can move
it aside and select message/folders in the main Evo window.

Oops. I was too quick off the mark :-)

poc