[Evolution] Creating message filters on-the-fly

Hi Everyone,

Every time I create a message filter I'm reminded of a particular annoyance I have with that side of Evo. Essentially, when I create a filter either from scratch or from an existing message I find myself wanting to go back to the main Evo window to gather more info in order to properly set the filter. Unfortunately I can't seem to switch between those two windows. Is there any way this can be changed so that one can tab between the filter messages dialog window and the main Evo window? I can switch between the main window and the composition one, shouldn't I be able to do the same for the filters? Am I the only one that has this need?

Cheers,
Phil