Re: [Evolution] Creating message filters on-the-fly

On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 10:01 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Every time I create a message filter I'm reminded of a particular
annoyance I have with that side of Evo. Essentially, when I create a
filter either from scratch or from an existing message I find myself
wanting to go back to the main Evo window to gather more info in order
to properly set the filter. Unfortunately I can't seem to switch
between those two windows. Is there any way this can be changed so
that one can tab between the filter messages dialog window and the
main Evo window? I can switch between the main window and the
composition one, shouldn't I be able to do the same for the filters?
Am I the only one that has this need?

No, you're not. Please submit an enhancement request to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

poc