Re: [Evolution] Calendar functions no longer working

Hi thanks for your replies Milan and Chenthill

First off, yes the calendars are all 'on this computer'

secondly, I tried running the evolution-data-server (it was actually in
usr/lib/evolution/evolution-data-server-2.24)

however when i tried to run it i just got the following error:
bash: evolution-data-server-2.24: command not found

I then tried moving the directories in the ~/.evolution/calendar folder
before starting evolution
- the config directory had no effect, but when I moved the local folder
and started evolution, I got the same errors as before when I started
evolution but when I tried to add an appointment it worked!  I have now
been able to import all my calendars back into evolution and everything
seems to be working normally.  While the actual functionality seems to
be working fine, I still get the same errors as stated earlier when I
run evolution from the terminal, so I was wondering if this could pose a
potential problem in the future.

Regards,

John Curwood