Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.28 starts automatically in off-line mode! howto change that?

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 20:48 +0200, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
Glad it worked. Just note that you replied directly to me and not
the
list.

poc

Well, I replied directly to your mail. In your email the
reply-to-header was not set to evolution-list gnome org

It's the same with every message on this list. You are expected to use
Reply-to-List (Ctrl-L), or if your MUA doesn't support it then
Reply-to-all (Shift-Ctrl-R). See the recent discussion on the evils of
Reply-To munging by list management software.

poc