Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.28 starts automatically in off-line mode! howto change that?

Am Montag, den 19.10.2009, 18:37 -0430 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 19:50 +0200, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
You are correct. NM is running and does not show the e100 eth0
interface. Thanks for pointing me into the correct direction!

Glad it worked. Just note that you replied directly to me and not the
list.

poc

Well, I replied directly to your mail. In your email the reply-to-header
was not set to evolution-list gnome org
In my original email not either :-) I have to adhere more strictly to
netiquettes.

Now I wonder whether there is an manual for NetworkManager since I could
not find one on the programs homepage.

Thanks again for the correct tip!

Greetings Bernhard

--
Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net>