Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the "control-L" function

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 14:32 -0400, Ben May wrote:
All this discussion of top versus bottom posting got me thinking. If
there's ALREADY a function in evolution specifically for replying to
mailing lists, couldn't we add configurations where you set:

For regular reply or reply-to-all: {Use top posting / Use bottom
posting}
For reply-to-mailing lists (ie: control-L): {use top posting / use
bottom posting}

Just a thought. :)

I would say, "no", because though I am often an offender when I reply
from my Blackberry, I think bottom posting is best in every situation
you can.  And most of the time you can even make it readable to Outlook
users with judicious trimming.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075